Geothermal HVAC Repair, Geothermal HVAC Installation & Geothermal HVAC ServiceBarboursville, WV, Hurricane, WV, Cross Lanes, WV, Teays Valley, WV, Dunbar, WV & St. Albans, WV
While geothermal heat pumps require a higher upfront investment than conventional heating and cooling, the exceptional cost-savings and many unmatched rewards quickly pay you back. If you’re wondering if this environmentally friendly innovation is right for you, get in touch with the experts from Ashworth Heating & Cooling at (304) 397-5755. We provide honest answers, complete design/installation, and handle skilled repair and maintenance of geothermal systems in all of the Tri-Country Area. Get a free estimate today!
Expert Geothermal HVAC Installations, Service & Repairs
Ashworth Heating & Cooling qualifies as a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, ensuring highly trained and certified professionals who are knowledgeable and proficient in the top quality systems we install. We bring you the very best of geothermal heating and cooling, optimizing the comfort of your home while minimizing heating and cooling bills. Quiet, safe, clean, and offering outstanding efficiency and longevity, modern geothermal systems continue to gain popularity across Hurricane, Huntington, Charleston, St. Albans, and Dunbar, WV.
Call today to schedule your geothermal heating & cooling services!
Why choose geothermal HVAC?
- Affordable – In most cases, geothermal heat pumps pay for themselves in three to five years.
- Comfort – Along with effective heating and cooling, you’ll enjoy exceptional air filtration and dehumidification.
- Efficient – Creating four units of energy for every unit of electrically produced energy, these systems achieve a 400% efficiency rating.
- Environmentally Friendly – Considered the most environmentally responsible heating/cooling option by the EPA.
- Long Lasting Hot Water – Capable of producing all the hot water you could need, and at higher efficiency rates than traditional water heaters.
- Longevity – While traditional HVAC systems last approximately 10-15 years, the indoor geothermal heat pump, with proper maintenance, can be expected to last for several decades and the underground loop can last for several generations.
- Low Maintenance – Requires nothing beyond periodic filter changes and annual professional inspections.
- Quiet – With no outdoor condensing units and an indoor unit designed to provide whisper-quiet operation, the system never draws unwanted attention.
- Safe – With no combustion process, there’s no hot surfaces, fumes, carbon monoxide, or any other greenhouse gases.