Indoor Air Quality, Air Purifier Installation & Indoor Air Quality ServicesCross Lanes, WV, Teays Valley, WV, Milton, WV, Charleston, WV, South Charleston, WV, Barboursville, WV, Dunbar, WV, Hurricane, WV, Huntington, WV, St. Albans, WV, Nitro, WV
At Ashworth Heating & Cooling, we prioritize indoor air quality for our customers in Hurricane, Huntington, Charleston, St. Albans, and Dunbar, WV and all of the Tri-Country Area. Understanding the impact on health, comfort, budget, and integrity of your home, we offer effective, long-term solutions to even the most challenging concerns. Our team is factory trained, NATE-certified, and relies on state-of-the-art technology to accurately diagnose issues and provide targeted recommendations. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we specialize in a comprehensive range of innovative and proven whole-home air quality accessories.
Humidifiers in Hurricane, WV | Indoor Air Quality ServicesOur goal is not to sell you something you don’t want or need, but to create a cleaner, healthier, and more enjoyable living environment. By working closely with you, taking into consideration all factors and your specific goals, we develop a strategy that is effective, affordable, and rewarding. Defending against airborne pollutants, fumes, unstable humidity, bacteria, and more, we improve air quality, combat health issues, enhance the usability of your home, and most often, increase reliability and decrease running costs of HVAC equipment. Contact Ashworth Heating & Cooling at (304) 397-5755 for customized solutions to indoor air quality throughout Hurricane, Huntington, Charleston, St. Albans, and Dunbar, WV.
Ashworth Heating & Cooling offers a rewarding selection of innovative air quality options, including:
- Air Purifiers/Air Filters – Low maintenance, operating silently, and cleaning indoor air up to eight times every hour, air purifiers eliminate contaminants such as dust, mold spores, fumes, dander, and pollutants far too small for the human eye to see.
- Humidifiers – Maintaining ideal relative humidity throughout the home results in perfect comfort at lower thermostat settings, cutting costs and reducing wear and tear on heating equipment, while significantly improving the health of the home. Available in several styles, we have an option to suit.
- Whole-home Dehumidifiers – Removing excess moisture combats dust mites, insect infestation, mold, mildew, and bacteria, while improving comfort. When relative humidity is maintained within the ideal range, you’ll feel cooler at higher thermostat settings, trimming the cost of operation and workload of your cooling system.
- UV Lamps – Targeting and destroying the mold, mildew, and bacteria that often thrives within the HVAC system, germicidal UV lamps not only enhance air quality but protect the reliability, efficiency, capacity, and longevity of HVAC equipment. Operating quietly and rendering microorganisms harmless, UV Lamps are often found in hospitals and effectively sterilize indoor air.
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm – Colorless, odorless, and tasteless, carbon monoxide is only detectable with a carbon monoxide alarm. Recognizing elevated levels of the deadly gas and providing timely notification, a carbon monoxide alarm is essential to home safety.